Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh - the weekend is coming....

So as I sit here wondering what the weekend will bring (other than the plans that are already made) and I realize what weekends mean to me. Weekends are a time to sleep in, a time to get caught up on all of the things I couldn't get done during the week and most importantly a time to spend with my family.

My family means the most to me and I try to spend as much time as I can with them when I can. I don't want to feel like I am missing out on anything with the way that time gets so busy and rushed. Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't always go as planned which makes me a little upset but I know that we have to do what we have to in order to get by these days. I just hope that the efforts that are made to do what we need to is noted and appreciated and in some way compensated for by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment