Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Something I just don't understand

Okay, so the other day we received in the mail a wedding invitation. We were expecting this invitation, we knew it was coming. As I read the reception resonse card it says it's an adult-only reception. Really?!?! You mean to tell me that I can't bring my daughter to a wedding. I don't understand because I know there are kids in the wedding party. When we had Kayli we knew that she was invited to go where ever we went. How can I deny her that? I know she's too young to understand it but I just don't get. They know people have kids and now I can't bring her with us. She is going to miss an opportunity to see some of her family because they don't want kids at their reception.

I just don't get it!

1 comment:

  1. We ended up not going to a cousins wedding last March because we couldn't take Ava. Who the heck was supposed to babysit since all of our babysitters were going. So Aaron would have had to stay home with Ava and I was not going all the way to Towson by myself for an evening wedding.

    ReplyDelete