Monday, February 6, 2012

One month into the new year

So when the new year began I made a resolution to become more crafty. In trying to achieve this goal one thing I decided to do was to get Kayli involved too. With that said this year before Christmas she found this pink Christmas tree she wanted so we got it for her and put it in her room. She had it decorated for Christmas and had to plug it in everyday. When Christmas was over she really didn't want to put it away so I decided she would have a holiday tree. My goal is to make ornaments for every holiday and decorate her tree.


Here is her January tree....



Needless to say we didn't make these ornaments because it was so soon after Christmas. We just used some store bought star ornaments.



This is what we used for a topper - I thought it was fitting for the month of January even though we really didn't have any snow.


Now here is our Valentine's Day Tree....



We made some heart ornaments and I found some wired heart garland at a dollar store. The pink tree fits in perfectly with this theme.


I am pretty excited about this and so was Kayli. I can't wait for our next craft project which will be this weekend. We will be making her Valentine's gifts.









No comments:

Post a Comment